Full-time Entry Level HR Operations Executives at Workforce Group
Workforce Management Centre Limited is a Management Consulting and Outsourcing Professional Services Firm.
Following its inception in July 2004, Workforce Management Centre Limited (Workforce) has built an enviable reputation as the leading indigenous management and professional services consulting firm in Nigeria. Drawing from its Deep Domain Expertise, in the area of organisational effectiveness and employee performance, the Company is positioned to assist businesses across diverse sectors of the economy in their quest to create sustainable value for their stakeholders.
The Job : Entry Level HR Operations Executives
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Successful individuals at the HR Ops training would typically be expected to:
- Learn to manage people across all touchpoint of an employee’s lifecycle
- Learn and apply problem solving frameworks to HR operations
- Provide recruitment and selection support.
Basic Qualifications & Requirements:
- HND in any discipline with a minimum of Lower Class.
- Must have completed NYSC as at the time of application.
- Not be older than 27 years by December 31, 2018.
- 1 – 3-year work experience in a fast paced environment.
While prior experience in HR is not a requirement, we are particularly looking for young individuals who have the following competencies:
- Passion for the work they do
- Desire to drive your own work and take initiatives
- Able to communicate effectively through writing and presentation
- Ability to work independently while developing strong working relationships with peers and leaders
- Learning agility
- Obsessed with growth and personal development
- Ownership mentality
- Be willing to work creatively in a fast paced environment
- Be computer literate
- Be result oriented and self-driven
- Be highly confident and assertive
- Demonstrate capacity for hard work and possess the ability to work under pressure.
How To Apply