Full-time ENYO Retail & Supply Limited: Depot Representatives Recruitment
ENYO Retail & Supply Limited is a customer-focused, technology-driven, fuels retailing company. Poised to deliver best-in-class retail experiences, leveraging complimentary brands and optimized returns to investors.
Poised to challenge some of the key tenets of Nigeria’s fuels retailing industry, ENYO retail is founded on the premise that the customer is the most important factor to be considered in the development and execution of service delivery.
The Job : Depot Representatives
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Warri, Makurdi, Ibadan, Kano, Kaduna, Ore, Nigeria
- The job is responsible for coordinating logistics and all operational activities in the depots.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Report all products receipt and dispatch from the depot in a timely manner, in line with authorized policies and procedures.
- Raise requisite documentation.
- Report issues loading errors to the appropriate Petroleum Products Marketing Corporation (PPMC) officials.
- Coordinate the loading and receipt of products at the depot.
- Responsible for Meter Ticket readings and it should be recorded after product loading.
- Ensure complete approvals are obtained on waybills for products dispatch i.e. the Stock Transfer Note (STN) for bridging deliveries and Delivery Note (DB) for local deliveries
- Collect and plan economic means of distribution of orders to retail outlets and commercial customers
- All product Supply Authorization (PSA) orders should be received and acted on.
- Check any unauthorized product supply Invoice/SMR to customers from PPMC Depot
- Responsible for supervising depot staff and ensuring effective co-ordination of depot activities at the depot(s)
- Efficient and equitable allocation of product to Enyo by PPMC must be guaranteed.
- Ensure all trucks used for transportation must meet with the Enyo standards.
- Maximize TWP volumes from PPMC depots
- Manage relationships with tanker representatives at the depots and relationships with PPMC.
- Truck Inspection and Truck Audit- Prepare regular analytical reviews of truck performance, turnaround, availability in relation to planning.
- Analyze and Compute daily shortage resolutions per deliveries across all stations.
- Report violation of poor housekeeping of Trucks – Ensure all ERS trucks are always tidy and in good condition upon receipt of consignments.
- Ensure Drivers are fully uniformed with names inscribed on the uniforms. Proper conduct to include but not limited to PPE and Uniform compliance.
- Tracking, Efficiency report, Maintenance and General Management of trucks in Enyo Fleet. Consistently ensure truck GIT is within acceptable limits.
- Ensure all ERS trucks are branded with the approved theme and design.
- Ensure trucks have valid calibration.
- Act as a representative on behalf of Operations team to observe and give reports regarding station tank calibration for alignment.
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree
- Preferred years of experience: 2 – 5 year(s)
- Planning and organisation
- Financial analysis
- Supply and distribution process
- Relevant regulation
How To Apply