Full-time Ericsson Cv Submission
Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment & services to mobile & fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, & more than 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks.
The Job : Integration Engineer
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Req ID: 263828
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Categories: Information Technology
- We are now looking for an Integration Engineer to analyze, prepare, implement and verify the configuration and integration of IMS (IP Multimedia system) node, network and/or system. Your scope of work could include the scenarios of introduction, integration, configuration update, upgrade, expansion.
- Plan the implementation of the product configuration / integration work
- Execute product configuration
- Execute integration and migration work
- Prepare system test, module test and accept test
- You will work to identify and drive improvements
- End to End technical understanding
- Perform validation & testing
- Scripting & coding
- Knowledge sharing and collaboration skills
- Support in low level design activities
- Education: Academic degree, minimum on Bachelor level in Engineering
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as an Integration Engineer
- Primary expertise in IMS (CSCF, MTAS, SBG, BGF/MRF) and Virtualization, secondary expertise in MSS (MSC_S, M-MGW, IPSTP) and/or UDM (HLR/HSS).
- Experience Integration of Native & Virtual IMS Solutions, with Mandatory Hands-on experience
- Experience working in Live deployment of VoLTE, VoWIFI, Fixed IMS & RCS solutions
- Deep Understanding VoLTE Solution and understanding of enriched communication services solutions (Mutli-SIM, Multi-Device, etc.)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- The candidate must show the ability to handle multiple priorities/tasks and work under pressure to meet customer expectations, deadlines and targets.
- The candidate must show very good team player skills
- Creating & innovating
- Applying expertise & technology
- Analytical learning and researching skills
- You will need excellent planning and organizing skills
- Ability to learn and work in other domains
- Knowledge of PostgreSQL and bucardo is a plus
- Knowledge of web services in general (SOAP and REST API) is a plus
- Experience in VMWARE/ and/or RHOSP is a plus
How To Apply