Full-time Estate Management Officer at Alliance & General Insurance Company PLC
Alliance & General Insurance Company Plc is the product of the merger of general insurance company limited and alliance and general life assurance pl [formerly BAICO] British American insurance company plc was a member of a worldwide insurance organization operating from a parent head office in the Bahamas. The company had gone through a lot transformation in recent years vied the federal government privatization program and has emerged as an an industry leader.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
The Job : Estate Management Officer
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- Marketing, which entails keeping properties occupied with qualified tenants through advertising, lead follow up, property showings for prospective tenants.
- Negotiate lease/contracts with contractors in a timely and reliable manner
- Liaise with relevant Government agencies as required
- Tenant Relations such as developing rental agreements, selects qualified tenants, collect deposits and rents, enforce terms of rental agreements, resolve tenant complaints, and oversee evicting proceedings if necessary.
- Review lease expiration dates and utilize Re-Certification/Renewal Process Checklist to deliver notices, which allows adequate time to schedule an appointment with the resident to review and sign the new lease
- Provide a comparative market analysis of ongoing rents in the area in order to determine appropriate rental for the building open space.
Academic Qualification / Required Skills
- Minimum B.Sc./HND in Estate Management or any engineering related courses.
- Minimum of 5 years working experience as an Estate Management Officer.
- Full understanding of Real Estate Management
- In depth knowledge of regulatory guideline & policies
- Team building/Conflict management
- General managerial/Administration
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Resumes to: [email protected] using the role applying for as the subject of the email