Full-time Evaluation Supervisor at Co-Creation Hub (CcHUB)
Co-creation Hub Nigeria is a social enterprise committed to bringing together stakeholders from different walks of life to work collaboratively on solutions to social challenges facing the Nigerian society.
The Job : Evaluation Supervisor
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Locations: Lagos, Ibadan, Abuja, Kano and Kaduna
Start Date: October 2018
- We are looking to recruit 5 Evaluation Supervisors across Nigeria (Lagos, Ibadan, Abuja, Kano and Kaduna). As Evaluation Supervisor, you will be responsible for supporting, guiding & monitoring the progress of educators & students on our Internet Safety Programme run by re:learn.
- re:learn is the Education practice at CcHUB, focused on helping students and schools use technology in smart ways to enhance learning. At re:learn, our goal is to improve the quality of, and access to education in Nigeria.
- The Internet Safety Programme is designed to introduce teenagers aged 14-17 to the concept of digital security with fun and interactive learning materials, empowering them with the skill to stay safe as they explore the internet. The programme runs in schools across Lagos, Kaduna, Kano, Ibadan and Abuja.
- If you’re a visionary and like taking on ambitious projects, we would love to hear from you.
- Attend Programme meetings in Designated Partner Schools.
- Ensure strict adherence by educators and students to the guidelines contained in the educators guide provided.
- Monitor curriculum delivery and effectiveness of educators.
- Ensure student learning outcomes are achieved.
- Observe effectiveness of instructional methods and materials.
- Provide Principal/ Head Teacher with regular progress report, and also receive feedback during programme duration.
- Provide brief weekly evaluation reports, and a comprehensive final report for both educators and students.
- Other duties assigned.
- A B.Sc in Education or relevant field from a reputable University.
- Minimum of 3 years work experience in Education, in either one of the following areas: – content, programmes, teacher training, teaching and facilitating:
- Able to deliver excellent project outcomes while working remotely
- Strong interest in improving the educational experience of Students..
- Experience in data gathering and analysis.
- Excellent Organization skills
- Proficient in MS Office tools
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with attention to detail.
- Must be resident in any of the following states: Lagos, Ibadan, Abuja, Kano and Kaduna.
How To Apply