Full-time Executive Assistant at Crown Agents Nigeria Limited
We started working in Nigeria in 1966 and established Crown Agents Nigeria Ltd in Abuja in 1995. We provide consultancy, supply chain and financial services to support a range of clients including DFID, USAID, Nigeria’s National Agency for the Control of AIDS (NACA), the Federal Inland Revenue Service and the Ministry of Finance. Project highlights include:
The Job : Executive Assistant
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
MAIN JOB PURPOSE
The role will support Crown Agent’s Regional Director, West Africa with high-quality, proactive administrative and clerical assistance. Sitting within the Regional Director’s office, you’ll also be expected to provide cover for the Regional Director’s Management Assistant as well as support any change initiatives and other research projects when advised. This role is at the heart of Crown Agents and is an exciting opportunity to contribute to our growth in the international development market. Experience in a fast-paced organisation that functions internationally would be highly beneficial.
MAIN JOB RESPONSIBILTIES
Travel and Itineraries:
Administration and Communication:
Deputising for the Regional Directors Management Assistant:
Degree of Equivalent is required
- Collecting data on government, competitors and market place and consolidating information into actionable items, reports and presentations
- Understanding business objectives and designing surveys to discover prospective clients’ preferences
- Compiling and analysing statistical data using modern and traditional methods to collect it
- Arranging agendas, and appropriate tele/video links, coordinating the production and timely distribution of relevant papers
- Planning and coordinating meetings of, and involving, the Executive Team
- Managing all travel arrangements from start to finish including booking of flights, arranging Visas, immunisations, etc.
- Compiling extensive and thorough travel packs
- Attending meetings, as relevant, and distributing and following-up action points after meetings as required
- Providing information flow and a point of reference for Country Directors on the progress of departmental and wider initiatives contacts
- Inbox Management – Receiving and reviewing all incoming communications and managing appropriately
- Coordinating the preparation of relevant papers for the Executive Team, the board and for the Regional Directors’ group discussions
- Representing the Regional Director on appropriate internal cross organisational groups convened by other initiatives, such as implementation of new systems, processes and ideas
- Acting as a point of contact between International Offices in West Africa and the Regional Director, West Africa
- Ensuring the Regional Director has up-to-date documents
- Moving/scheduling urgent meetings
- Meet and greet guests
- Undertaking any immediate ad-hoc requests from the Regional Director
- Experience working in International Development in developing countries preferred but not required.
- Experience in a similarly complex, large organisation.
- Proven organisation and administrative skills with the ability to manage own workload effectively under tight and competing demands.
- Ability to draft and edit documents, produce accurate minutes of meetings, and compose own documentation competently.
- Strong PC skills, including Outlook, Word and PowerPoint; and an interest in appropriate use of current information and communication technologies.
- Confident, self-motivated with initiative and judgement to be able to contribute significantly to assisting the Executive Team to prioritise, delegate and generally manage diary commitments and workload
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to deal with a wide range of people at all levels and situations, both verbally and in writing, including in relation to highly confidential and sensitive material
- Strong influencing skills i.e. ability to obtain required cooperation from across organisation to meet deadlines.
- Adept in organising complex travel arranging and compiling thorough travel briefing packs.
How To Apply
Interested candidate should send a copy of their CV and Cover Letter to [email protected] using the Job title as the subject of the application.