Full-time Executive Assistant at Ernst & Young (EY)
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
The Job : Executive Assistant
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Job ID: NIG0002W
- Anticipates Partners’ needs, providing the highest level of initiative and support.
- Applies strategic business thinking to support Partners, and understands the firm’s business and the Partners’ roles
- Provides effective representation in communications with all stakeholders whilst modeling the highest levels of customer service.
- Provides comprehensive diary management, having autonomy to make decisions using initiative to resolve conflicts and exercise judgment on priorities.
- Keeps Partners informed of itineraries, action items, messages and relevant business issues, both internal and external
- Prepares Partners for meetings, receiving appropriate materials in advance, conducts research and coordinates with relevant staff members to get pertinent information for business meetings and provides materials in advance
- Maximizes cost reduction opportunities, utilising preferred travel provider in line with travel and expenses policy.
- Creates detailed organizational and filing systems for executives, processes documents and expense reports, prioritizes, distributes, and acts on executives’ mail and e-mail.
- Creates and formats documents electronically, including letters, memos, itineraries, status reports, presentations (PowerPoint), spreadsheets (Excel) and other related documents
- Maintains highest level of confidentiality in handling files, e-mail and other sensitive client information for the executives and in all aspects of role.
Experience and Skills Required
- Experience in a corporate professional services environment is required
- Experience supporting multiple Partners required
- The confidence to engage with senior/high profile contacts and clients and their teams.
- Strong research skills and Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint is required.
- Attention to detail and ownership for the delivery of high quality work.
- Extremely organized and detail-oriented, with strong project and time-management skills
- Must be an excellent communicator – exceptional written, verbal and interpersonal communications skills. Excellent grammatical, editing and proofreading skills
- Confident with the ability to use own judgment and make decisions in order to prioritise, challenge, negotiate and influence.
- The ability to plan ahead and anticipate potential problems.
- A flexible and professional approach, remaining calm under pressure.
- Knowledge of time zones and best means of travel between multinational locations.
- Ability to build relationships across diverse teams both locally and globally.
How To Apply