Full-time Executive Director at First Pension Custodian Nigeria Limited (FPCNL)
First Pension Custodian Nigeria Limited (FPCNL) – A fully owned subsidiary of First Bank of Nigeria PLC, FPCNL which was granted “Approval in Principle” by the National Pension Commission (PENCOM) has an authorized and fully paid up capital of N2 billion. The company asset base as at December 31, 2016 was over N2.5trillion.
The Job : Executive Director
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Ref No: 1900002V
Organization: FBN Holdings
Job Type: Full-time
- We are seeking to recruit an Executive Director to work closely with the CEO to drive the realisation of the Company’s strategic agenda.
- The successful candidate will have oversight responsibility for business activities and the day-to-day operations of the custody business including but not limited to technology and operational risk management.
- Reporting to the CEO, the ideal candidate will lead business development efforts, as well as direct and coordinate operational activities covering contributions and collections, settlements and payments, and corporate actions. The individual will also be responsible for ensuring optimal delivery of technology services to support operational activities.
- This role is a great opportunity for a leader in business who aspires to manage an enterprise and has demonstrable capabilities and a solid track record to support these aspirations.
- Support the CEO in driving business development efforts to ensure optimum customer acquisition and retention.
- Provide overall leadership to the operations and technology departments by establishing goals, objectives and plans that support the Company’s objectives.
- Oversee the development and delivery of quality services in line with the Company’s strategy that will successfully promote the organization’s mission and increase market share.
- Ensure an efficient operations management workflow system.
- Management capability in change management to ensure the Company stays in line with regulations and changes in the environment.
- Periodically identify, customize and adopt best practice approaches and techniques to strengthen the company’s operations.
- Coordinate and ensure seamless operational activities in line with available resources – human, material and financial to achieve the Company’s overall objectives.
- Develop and institute strong integrity, high ethical standards as well as establish a goal/result oriented, performance driven and disciplined culture.
- Prepare and submit periodic management reports on the activities of the division for Board and management decision-making.
- Develop and implement systems and processes designed to accommodate the rapid growth objectives of the organisation.
- Act on behalf of and perform any other duties that may be assigned by the MD/CEO or the Board.
- Minimum of first degree or its equivalent in any discipline. Possession of higher degree(s) i.e. MBA will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of fifteen (15) years’ cognate experience, of which at least ten (10) years must have been in the financial services sector and five (5) years in a top/senior management position.
- Must have experience in operations management and working knowledge of information technology.
- Good knowledge of the capital and money market instruments.
- Very strong project management skills.
- Strong leadership skills and ability to communicate in a clear, compelling and concise manner.
- High level of integrity, ethical standards and values.
- Good corporate poise and visibility in the business network.
How To Apply