Full-time Executive Driver to Chief Executive at Fumman Chemicals
Fumman is a chemical service company that produces and markets chemical products. We provide chemical solutions to industrial water treatment problems and cleaning amongst other services.
The Job : Executive Driver to Chief Executive
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- Drive keeping the road safety regulations all the times.
- Be punctual and be at least 15 minutes to the designated time and place.
- Display a good behavior, excellent manners and helping attitude.
- Maintain strict confidentiality on all conversations and information heard during assignments.
- Arrange for vehicle care and maintenance (i.e. oil change, tire rotation, cleaning, etc.).
- Maintain awareness of current road systems and conditions by monitoring news and traffic reports, adjusting routes as necessary to avoid delays.
- Candidate should be attentive and available on immediate call basis at any time include weekends.
- Must have experience in driving Chief Executive
- Must have an SSCE
- Must have at least 10 years’ experience driving in Lagos and conversant with all major routes particularly in South West
- Good communication skills with ability to read, write and speak
- Must be willing to travel
- Must be within the ages of 40- 50 years and married.
- Must have a valid Nigeria driving license.
- Good understanding of Road Signs and Traffic Laws
- Basic knowledge of protocol rules and procedures;
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment;
- Knowledge of driving rules and regulations and skills in minor vehicle repairs;
- Candidate living around Ikeja, Agege and environs should apply.
- This role is a priority. Those who can join us IMMEDIATELY will have a definitive advantage.
How To Apply
Applicants should send their CV to: [email protected]
For further information call: 08158392219.
Register&upload resume via apply online