Full-time Exploration Geophysicist at Onstream Group
Onstream Group – With more than three decades of global industry experience, the company is now structured as a group of business units, each with its own specialisations. Through these units, the Group can provide tailored services to address the needs of our clients worldwide in the most effective and competitive manner.
The Job : Exploration Geophysicist
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- The job holder is required to generate prospects and participate in the evaluation of the OML130 upsides
- Through geological and geophysical data interpretations, contribute to the appraisal of risks and technical issues related to the evaluation of near field objects (upsides) for a quick tieback to the existing development.
- Guarantee the integration of information deduced from geophysical information in geoscience studies, in the compliance with codes of practice. Issue an opinion on the appraisal of uncertainties related to the use of these techniques.
- Prepare and defend the dossier for Exploration Approval process.
- Contribute to construction/consolidation of the Group’s knowledge databases.
- Ability to work with both 2D and 3D data is essential with good regional geologic understanding of the area.
- Integration of geology and reservoir information is key to the success of this position.
- Holder proposes additional geophysical studies that improves the understanding of prospects/existing fields.
- A good skills in interpretation tools and softwares – Sismage is desirable.
- Heavily involved in well prognosis and monitoring.
How To Apply