Full-time Factory Administration Assistant at British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN)
British American Tobacco is all about freedom of choice – whether it’s our people or our products. Combined with our entrepreneurial spirit, it’s what’s driven our phenomenal success. We started trading tobacco over a hundred years ago. Today, we’re a multibillion dollar company with more than 200 brands in our portfolio. With robust positions in each of our regional markets, our future looks equally bright too.
The Job :Factory Administration Assistant
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- British American Tobacco has an exciting opportunity for 1 Administrative Assistant to join our factory in Ibadan.
- The job holder will have to effectively manage the Finished Goods Handover & system confirmation, material supply, waste room activities and utilities issues such that there is little or no impact on production.
- Deliver performance targets as per the Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) in place given on:
- Ensure timely handover and system confirmation of Finished Goods and reconcile quantities with the Shift Team Leaders.
- Ensure timely evacuation of waste from the shop floor and timely transfer of waste from the waste room to PMD and Landfill.
- Work with the staging area assistant to ensure that there is no wrapping material stock out on the shop floor.
- Liaise with the engineering & utilities team when there are utilities issues in SMD/FMD.
- Liaise with IT team during network/printer downtimes.
- Timely preparation and delivery of error free waste report to DDS.
- Provide requisite leadership, guidance and direction to the waste room, sorting station and staging area team.
- Coach the sorting station, staging area and waste room teams and support resources to comply with established standards and document standards for improvements made.
- Leadership skill, organizational and people management skills are crucial.
- Ability to use Microsoft office tools at basic proficiency level ( MS Excel, MS PowerPoint).
- Familiarity with structured problem solving tools and ability to prepare clear, concise, and well-organized written reports.
- Minimum qualification: OND in any relevant field.
- Knowledge of SAP is an added advantage.
How To Apply