Full-time Fadac Resources and Services: Head, Consumer Business Division Recruitment
Fadac Resources and Services – Our client is one of the top quality security services in Nigeria. They lead the West African security solutions market, focus on delivering valued solutions across the industry’s value chain as the number one integrated safety and security solutions group.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
The Job : Head, Consumer Business Division
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- The Head, Consumer Business Division has overall responsibility for the Division’s vision, financial targets and goals. The Head will manage the manage the team, oversee operations of the division, ensure quality management systems are designed to give customers a unique experience and grow the retail net profit
- The ideal candidate must be a University or Polytechnic graduate with a minimum of second class lower or lower credit respectively.
- A Master’s degree or MBA will be an advantage.
- Professional membership in any relevant body e.g. NIMN (National Institute of Marketing Nigeria).
- The ideal candidate will be expected to have a minimum of 15 years’ experience (5 of which must be at managerial level) .
- The ideal candidate will be expected to have a minimum of 15 years’ experience (5 of which must be at managerial level) in selling or coordinating the sales of commodities in FMCG, Telco, subscription – based businesses e.g. DSTv or retail Banking. S/he must have developed road.
- The ideal candidate must understand retail strategy and how to penetrate new markets as well as expanding existing markets, build relationships across existing B2C customers and expand sales via channels and partners.
- The candidate must also ensure that commercial implications of contract terms and conditions are researched and understood, both legally and commercially, to correctly manage the different types of risks to the OPCO.
Application Closing Date
28th June, 2019.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.