Full-time Fadac Resources: Graduate Front Desk Officer Vacancy
Fadac Resources – Our client is a Hospitality firm located in Lekki, Lagos State, they are in urgent need of a qualified candidate, to fill the position below:
The Job : Graduate Front Desk Officer
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- The front desk officer will Undertake all receptionist and clerical duties at the desk of the main entrance.
- The ideal candidate will have a friendly and easy going personality while also being very perceptive and disciplined.
- You should be able to deal with complaints and give accurate information.
- A customer-oriented approach is essential.
- The goal is to make guests and visitors feel comfortable and valued while on our client’s premises.
- Keep front desk tidy and presentable with all necessary material (pens, forms, paper etc.)
- Answer questions and address complaints
- Answer all incoming calls and redirect them or keep messages
- Receive letters, packages etc. and distribute them
- Check, sort and forward emails
- Monitor office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Keep updated records and files
- Monitor office expenses and costs
- Take up other duties as assigned (travel arrangements, schedules etc.)
- At least a year experience
- Minimum of HND/B.Sc.
- Familiarity with office machines (e.g. fax, printer etc.)
- Proficient in English (oral and written)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Word)
- Good communication and people skills
- Customer service orientation
How To Apply
Applicants should send their CV’s to: [email protected]