Full-time Farmsactions Limited: Team Lead, Sourcing Recruitment
Farmsactions Limited is an Agricultural and Agro-allied company based in Nigeria. We are currently recruiting suitably qualified candidate to fill the vacant position below:
The Job : Team Lead, Sourcing
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- He / She will report to the head, business development and will be responsible for sourcing and procurement of agro-commodities.
- To excel in this role you should be an active listener, have a compelling negotiation skill, and a hunger to exceed expectation on quality and turn-around-time.
- Contribute to the implementation of a strategic business and financial plan.
- Coordinate product sourcing activities, from pitching to conversion of farmers and sellers and on and off the platform.
- Consistently deliver sourcing brief to pre-agreed quality specification and time.
- Effectively manage resources such as sourcing agents for strategic advantage.
- Ensure compliance to organization’s procurement policy.
- Increase the value of on-boarded farmers and sellers while attracting new ones.
- Research competitors and market trends to find new opportunities and remain competitive on service delivery and pricing.
- Attend export promotions, conferences, meetings, and industry events to network and promote myfarmstack.com.
- Responsible for farmers and sellers’ data and knowledge management.
- OND/HND/ B.Sc degree in Sales, Marketing or related field.
- Proven track record in meeting product sourcing target to time and quality.
- Fluent in at least 2 Nigerian languages and familiar with over 20 states.
- Ability to drive.
- Analytical with the ability to take right decision on the spot.
- Deep industry knowledge and ability to setup farmer’s network and partnership schemes.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Not older than 30years.
Application Closing Date
30th July, 2019.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV to:[email protected] with the “Job title” as subject of the email.