Full-time Fastamall Technologies Limited: Social Media Manager Vacancy
Fastamall Technologies Limited brings into its fold, many varieties of technologies ranging from the online platforms like web hosting services, blogging and news services, system analysis and development, web application development and consultancy, graphics designs, branding and packaging, printing and publishing, software development, corporate training, social media marketing, video/sound editing, animation studio, internet marketing, Google PPC, video and mobile marketing, mobile applications development, etc.
The Job : Social Media Manager
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
We are looking for a qualified social media manager. You will be working with our engineers to combine marketing and social media management skills to architect and enhance company social media presences, including interacting with customers, promoting brand-focused interactive and engaging content, and expanding opportunities for revenue. Works with social media team members to create innovative social media campaigns.
- Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release and support).
- Creates marketing and social media campaigns and strategies, including budget planning, content ideation, and implementation schedules.
- Ensures brand consistency in marketing and social media messages by working with various company department members, including advertising, product development, and brand management.
- Provides training and guidance to social media and marketing team members on social media implementation best practices and strategies.
- Collects customer data and analyses interactions and visits, plus uses this information to create comprehensive reports and improve future marketing strategies and campaigns.
- Reports progress to senior marketing management.
- Grows and expands company social media presence into new social media platforms, plus increases presence on existing platforms including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Researches and monitors activity of company competitors.
- Creates and distributes engaging written or graphic content in the form of e-newsletters, web page and blog content, or social media messages.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- HND/BSc degree in communication/marketing or relevant field or proven experience as a social media manager..
- Marketing Experience, Content Creation, Copywriting,
- Graphic Design, Web Design and Strategy,
- Data Collection and Analysis, Technology Skills,
- Strong Verbal and Written Communication Skills,
- Attention to Detail,
- Creative Problem-Solving Skills,
- Experience with Major Social Media Platforms
If you are looking for your next exciting challenge please apply now!
Basic Salary and 10% commission.
Job Type: Commission
How To Apply