Full-time Federal Polytechnic, Kaura Namoda: Registrar Recruitment
The Federal Polytechnic, Kaura Namoda invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for the position below that will be vacant on 27th April 2020:
The Job : Registrar
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Zamfara, Nigeria
- The Registrar is the Head of Registry Department
- He is responsible to the Rector for the day-to-day administration of the Polytechnic.
- He is the Secretary to the Governing Council, Academic Board and all Statutory Committees of the Council.
- He is the custodian of records.and in charge of issuance of certificates, interpreting and applying rules and regulations of the Polytechnic (inter-alia).
- Performs other related matters as may be assigned by the Rector and the Council from time to time.
Qualifications and Experience
- Candidate for the position of Registrar should possess a minimum of a good honours degree (at least second class lower division) preferably in Arts, Social Sciences and Humanities from a recognized Institution of higher learning plus at least 18years cognate experience in tertiary Institution; or a holder of Masters degree from a recognized Institution of higher learning plus at least 15 years cognate experience in tertiary Institution; or a holder of Doctorate degree plus at least 12years cognate experience in tertiary Institution.
- He must be a Deputy Registrar in a Polytechnic or similar Institution for at least 5 years and should not be more than 59 years of age as at the time of assumption of duty.
Terms of Appointment and Conditions of Service
Terms and Conditions of Service for is as per the amended Polytechnic Act (2019). The appointment is for a single term of 5 years. The salary is consolidated and the successful candidates shall enjoy other benefits of office as may be approved by the Federal Government from time to time.
Application Closing Date
17th December, 2019.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates are required to submit twenty (20) copies of typewritten Applications along with Curriculum Vitae to include the following:
- Full Name with Surname underlined
- Date and Place of Birth
- State of Origin/Local Government
- Permanent Home Address
- Present Contact Address
- Marital Status
- Number of Children with age(s)
- Schools attended with dates
- Certificates obtained with dates
- Membership of relevant professional bodies
- Current Postal Address including telephone number & e-mail
- Community Service
- Present Appointment with date and salary
- Names and addresses of 3 Referees (Employer, Educational and Personal) who are to forward confidential reports on them directly to the address below.
Applications are to be submitted in a sealed envelope marked “Post of Registrar” on the top left hand corner, and addressed to:
P.M.B. 1012, Kaura Namoda,
Note: Applicants must be ready to support every claim with documentary evidence (where applicable) and bring the originals of all their credentials if invited for interview.