Full-time Finance Manager at WFO Roedl & Partner
At WFO Roedl & Partner, there is an opportunity to learn and grow. Join the team of professionals supporting and enhancing the business space. From supporting growing and ambitious organizations across the world to working in a friendly and supportive environment, we have carved a niche for providing excellence in all service areas. Innovation is in our DNA and that’s why you belong here.
The Job : Finance Manager
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- We are looking for a focused, efficient, result-oriented individual with strong leadership personality and communication skills. The candidate must have the ability to multitask and simultaneously work on multiple engagements.
- He/She will be expected to directly lead small and medium sized engagements.
- Managing the company’s financial accounting, monitoring and reporting systems
- Produce and implement an annual financial strategy and budget ensuring growth.
- Work with the accountants to produce accounts to timelines.
- Work with the Management team in managing departmental and overall budget.
- Providing and interpreting financial information;
- Monitor and interpreting cash flows and predicting future trends; analysing change and advising accordingly;
- Formulate strategic and long-term business plans
- Research and report on factors influencing business performance
- Develop financial management processes to minimise financial risk
- Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities
- Liaise with auditors to ensure completion of internal and external audits.
- Develop external relationships with appropriate contacts, e.g. auditors, solicitors, bankers and statutory organisations
- Source avenues to reduce any debt profiles
- Maintain current knowledge of changes in financial regulations and legislation.
- Perform ad hoc duties as advised.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Must possess a first Degree or HND in Accounting, Economics or related course with minimum of 7 years experience in financial reporting.
- Must possess comprehensive knowledge of IFRS
- Must be professionally certified ACCA, ICAN, etc.
- Must possess proficiency in SAGE accounting software.
- Knowledge of finance accounting budgeting, forecasts, and cash flow management
- Experience in interpreting financial information
- Good project management, analytical, interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Strong leadership, training, and mentoring skills.
- Strong client service focus while responsive to needs of colleagues.
- Meticulous attention to detail; thorough and accurate work output is required.
- High integrity with a strong work ethic.
- Strong reconciliation and analysis skills.
- Must exhibit professionalism, reliability, integrity and trustworthiness along with a cooperative attitude.
How To Apply
Applicants should submit their CV and Covering Letter to: [email protected] with “Finance Manager” as subject of mail.
Note: Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.