Full-time Finance Officer at a MicroFinance Bank – Workforce Group
Workforce Group – Our client, a Micro Finance Bank in Lekki, Lagos is urgently recruiting to fill the position below:
The Job : Finance Officer
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- We need candidate that will be responsible for analyzing and presenting financial trends, competitor behavior, shareholder issues, and anything else that could impact the business.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Analyze and present financial trends, competitor behavior, shareholder issues, and anything else that could impact the business
- Oversees the production of all annual reports, SEC filings, and proxy statements
- Provides feedback to management regarding the investment community’s perception of how the company is being managed and their view of its financial results
- Develop and maintain a robust investor relations strategy and framework
- Assess and predict financial risks and returns
- Ability to use financial modeling to predict outcomes
- Providing investment advice, tactics, and recommendations
- Liaising with accountants, lawyers, financial experts, and regulatory bodies.
- Staff and bank performance management
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, or Accounting
- 4 or more years’ experience in finance and related field.
- Deep knowledge and understanding of the capital markets, as well as a thorough understanding of key metrics for companies in the industry
- A strong understanding of macroeconomics, capital markets trends, competitor activities, industry dynamics, and customer trends.
How To Apply
Applicants should send their updated CV to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Applicants must be staying in or around Lekki Phase 1, Lagos.