Full-time First Bank of Nigeria Limited: Senior Analyst, Risk Management Vacancy
First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
The Job : Senior Analyst, Risk Management
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Requisition ID: 1700002R
Job Code: STR/210/FBH
Job: Risk & Reg Affsirs
- Exciting career opportunities exist within FBN Holdings Plc for a dynamic, suitably qualified, focused, energetic, competent and self-motivated individual to join its vibrant team as Senior Analyst, Risk Management.
- The search is targeted at both internal and external candidates with multi-tasking ability and flexibility to work in a dynamic and ever-evolving environment.
- Reporting to the Head, Risk Management. The ideal candidate will assist in the development of strategy and enterprise risk framework with the sole objective of reducing operational risk to the barest minimum within the Group’s risk profile.
- Provide support in the development and implementation of Group ERM policy framework and other supporting policies.
- Monitor and report on status of risk in the subsidiaries and effectiveness of existing controls.
- Provide support in the implementation of risk management policies across the subsidiaries.
- Evaluate new regulation as it affects business of subsidiaries and ensure compliance.
- Monitor level of compliance with the Holding Company risk management standards.
- Collate risk reports from the subsidiaries.
- Prepares the periodic risk report for the Holding company management.
- Provide other duties as specified by the Head, Risk Management.
- A good first degree or its equivalent in any discipline. Possession of higher degrees and/or professional certification will be an added advantage
- Minimum of six (6) years’ experience in banking or financial services industry with at least 4 years in Risk Management related function.
- Excellent knowledge of Risk Management, policies and procedures
- Very good understanding of people/stakeholder management
- Excellent problem solving and creative thinking skills
- Excellent customer service orientation, good interpersonal and communication skills
- Sound knowledge of Operational Risk or Information Security
- Knowledge of Credit Risk & Compliance
- Sound knowledge on Liquidity and Market Risk
- Good understanding of local and international Risk Management trends in the financial service industry.
- Risk Control & Governance
- Risk Modeling
- Financial Asset & Liability management
- Excellent business writing and verbal communication skills and ability to present ideas in a coherent, well-structured and persuasive manner
- Excellent business and stakeholders’ management skills
- Problem solving skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Team building skills
- Ability to think strategically
- Strong analytical skills (financial analysis, business valuation, data gathering)
- People/ stakeholder management
- Project Management skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Self-driven, proactive, with strong initiative
- Open to staff between SBO-DM grades
How To Apply