Full-time First Bank of Nigeria Limited: Vulnerability Mgt. Analyst Recruitment
First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
The Job : Vulnerability Mgt. Analyst
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Ref No: 1900003K
- Conduct regular reviews of Banks network using manual/automated means to ensure that configurations meet best security practices
- Carry out periodic vulnerability assessments and penetration testing on Applications and Networks
- Drive situational awareness to all staff and other stakeholders based on risk identification
- Conduct payment card data discovery scans to ensure security of Card Holder data
- Conduct internal and external Penetration tests on the Bank’s information systems and make recommendations to critical findings
- Provide in-house information security consulting expertise to the Bank
- Assist in all security operations aimed at identifying cyber-attacks on the Bank
- Engage with vendors and third parties on the identification and remediation of vulnerabilities
- Provide periodic report on the status of vulnerabilities in the Bank
- review the security of critical systems (e.g., e-mail servers, Active Directory, applications databases etc.) and changes to sensitive security controls to ensure appropriate security balance and strength across the Bank.
- Provide insight on Security defense and hardening practices
- Research and keep up-to-date with hacking/defense techniques, exploits and countermeasures
- Analyze and evaluate vulnerabilities for exploitability and relevance.
- Engage with stakeholders on timelines for closure of vulnerabilities and advise on appropriateness
- Minimum Education: First Degree in computer science/Engineering, Higher Degrees/Professional Certificates
- Minimum experience – Working knowledge of PCI DSS
- Working knowledge of ISO 27001
- Knowledge of the Security tools such as Qualys, Burp Suite, etc
- Good Knowledge of Penetration testing tools.
- Good knowledge of MS Windows and Linux
- Good understanding of Best Practices Security architecture.
- Working knowledge of penetration testing.
- Good knowledge of network protocols including UDP/TCP/IP
- Professional level knowledge of Access control lists, NAT, routing and switching
How To Apply