Full-time First Bank of Nigeria: MDM – Project Associate Recruitment
First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
The Job : MDM – Project Associate
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Job ID: 1800002I
The ideal candidate will:
- Assist in data gathering to support key business requirements
- Develop reports based on the research and analysis conducted
- Perform assigned tasks from the project work streams
- Participate and contribute to team problem solving
- Assist in conducting research and analyzing data to provide meaningful insights to support the execution of the project
- Perform other related duties or assignments as directed by the Project Team Lead
- Possesses a first degree in any discipline, preferably Computer Science.
- Additional qualification and relevant certification would be an added advantage
- Has a minimum of 3 years’ work experience, with at least 1 years in Master Data Management Implementation, preferably in a Financial Institution.
- Has participated in at least 1 cycle (project) of MDM implementation, preferably in a bank.
- Good analytical skills
- Knowledge of Principles, methods and tools for Project management
- Good understanding of the Nigerian financial services industry, Banking operations, bank products and services
- Basic knowledge of the concept of Master Data Management and its applicability
- Knowledge of the fundamentals and tangible benefits of Data Quality (DQ), Data Governance (DG) and Data Management
- Appreciable knowledge of the concept of Reference Data Management, Metadata Management and their benefits
- Basic knowledge of the concept of Business Intelligence, Analytics & Big Data and demonstrates a good understanding of their impact on ROI.
- Good understanding of trends in digital banking, Big Data Analytics, Machine Learning (ML) and Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Knowledge of Finacle and First Bank service delivery/ operations processes is an advantage
- Highly motivated individual with creative problem-solving ability and eagerness to learn in instances where technical skills and understanding may be lacking;
- Sound interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with team members
- Good writing and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft office packages
- Team Building
How To Apply