Internship First Medtrade Africa Recruitment – NYSC Graduate Intern- Customer Service Rep
With First Medtrade, Nigerians can now access world-class healthcare right from their phone or device round the clock.
Welcome to an innovative platform that combines the best of digital technology and medicare to connect you with expert medical professionals or facilities both at home and abroad.
The Job : NYSC Graduate Intern- Customer Service Rep
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- Manage customer/client enquiries received via phone call, email or live chat.
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Keep records of all customer interactions, inquiries, comments, complaints as well as details of actions taken and prepare a monthly report for management based on this information.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Take the extra mile to engage customers
How To Apply