Fleet Manager (Car Rental Business) at Kloverharris Limited
Kloverharris Limited is a Human resource/IT Consulting company that provides high quality services to businesses across Africa. We pride ourselves in how well we assist organizations overcome challenges that bother on optimal performance by proffering a wide array of solutions through the use of deep IT expertise, industry- wide expertise and highly proficient tools.
The Job : Fleet Manager (Car Rental Business)
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- Responsible for handling fleet management activities like procurement, repairs, maintenance, servicing etc. according to priority and ensuring that all these functions are carried out within the established procedures.
- Ensure that all drivers understand and procure the necessary licenses and permits they need to legally transport clients.
- Manage schedules drivers to ensure timely response to job orders.
- Responsible for up to – date vehicle registration, insurance and all road compliance documentation for all existing and new vehicles in cover is fleet.
- Analyses maintenance costs and provides recommendations on fleet utilization and replacement.
- Tracks fleet usage and maintains accurate inventories of cars.
- Ensures the maintenance records for all fleet are accurate and up-to-date.
- Manages day-to-day fleet operations, assesses risks and safety issues to ensure safe and efficient repairs.
- Ensures compliance to all policies, procedures, Standard Operating Procedures (SOP), with recommendations for action and continuous improvement.
- Communicates maintenance requirements to ensure maximum efficiency and implement corrective actions as required.
- Prepares regular management reports, as well as ad-hoc reports as required Human Resources
- Conducts performance appraisals and liaises with Human Resources to develop appropriate training and development plans for employees under incumbent’s responsibility.
Qualification and Experience
- Applicant must have a degree qualification in any social sciences courses.
- A male preferably.
- Human with Technical Management skills.
- Must possess minimum of 2 years relevant experience in car rental business.
How To Apply
Applicants should send their Applications to: [email protected] with the job title as subject of the email.