Full-time Fleet Manager at Romanspage Global
Romanspage Global – Our client, due to expansion, is currently hiring for the position of:
The Job : Fleet Manager
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Lekki, Lagos
- A fleet manager has a duty of improving fleet administration standards and policies for vehicle operation
- A fleet manager is responsible on organization of the annual budget and also reports the cost of each operation and the overall cost.
- Vehicles undergo repair and maintenance. Fleet managers have the authority over these actions.
- Some vehicles are not allowed to be sold or used, so it is the duty of the fleet manager to dispose unwanted vehicles.
- If the company needs more cars, motors or taxi cabs, the fleet manager is in charge of the purchase of these vehicles
- One of the duties of a fleet manager is to inform all other employees if there are any changes or improvement in the sector. They are in charge to update other employees so they will have knowledge on what is currently going on.
- B.Sc degree in Engineering or any other related field.
- A Minimum of 4years working experience with a logistics/transport company
- Ability to manage people
How To Apply