Full-time Flour Mills: Microbiology Officer – Flour Operations Recruitment
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
The Job : Microbiology Officer – Flour Operations
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Apapa, Lagos
- Analyze and monitor the quality of raw materials and additives.
- Ensure flour, semolina products and water are safe and wholesome for consumption and within the NIS standard.
- Maintain a good hygiene status of the general laboratory.
- Perform analysis on all online and finished products.
- Analyze the air in the production environment and carry out swab analysis of equipment and production personnel.
- Assist in the maintenance of GMP and food safety.
- B.Sc in Microbiology.
- 5 O’ Level Credits including English and Mathematics in not more than two sittings.
- Three (3) years cognate experience
The Person Must:
- Pay attention to details.
- Have excellent analytical and numerical skills.
- Be able to work in a team.
- Have good communication skills.
How To Apply