Full-time Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc: Research Chemist Vacancy
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
The Job : Research Chemist
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- Development and implementation of analytical methods and procedures for inspecting, testing and evaluating the precision , accuracy and reliability of analytical data on raw materials and finished products.
- Quality assurance through evaluation of raw materials and finished products for the compliance with specifications and establishing shelf life of new and reformulated products from experimental studies
- Develop and test chemical and selected physical analytical procedures for raw materials, intermediate and finished products to assure product quality
- Conduct chemical analysis on raw materials to determine suitability and compliance with specifications before purchase for use and conduct analysis on products quality from trade
- Carry out shelf life studies on new and reformulated products to support product claims in trade and to meet regulatory requirements for product registration
- Investigate effects of raw materials substitutions on nutritional and functional properties of finished product
- Calibrate and maintain laboratory equipment for physical ,chemical, and functional properties analysis
- First Degree in Industrial Chemistry or Food Science & Technology
The Person must:
- Have relevant experience in the FMCG Industry
- Have experience in data analysis and chemical evaluation of raw materials and finished products
- 5 years relevant experience
- Membership of IPAN – Institute of Public Analyst of Nigeria (IPAN) is an added advantage.
How To Apply