Full-time Flour Mills of Nigeria: Miller – Flour Operations Recruitment
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
The Job : Miller – Flour Operations
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Apapa, Lagos
- Monitor the receipt of raw materials in order to ensure efficiency of the milling process.
- Assist the Chief Miller in achieving optimum performance of the milling process.
- Coach milling staff in order to enhance milling skills.
- Maintain accurate documentation and record-keeping.
- Monitor the milling process to achieve optimum performance.
- Ensure good hygiene and house-keeping practices within the production environment.
- Minimize unplanned downtime.
- First Degree in Engineering or Science related courses
- Membership of National Association of British and Irish Millers
- Post Graduate Diploma in Milling Technology is an added advantage.
- 3 years cognate experience.
The person must:
- Have excellent people management skills
- Maintain high level of hygiene.
- Have good communication skills.
- Be detailed.
How To Apply