Full-time Flour Mills of Nigeria Ongoing Cv Submission
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
The Job : Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) Manager
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- To drive the implementation of Total Productive Maintenance best practice master plan in the plant.
- To establish and monitor the company loss and waste structure and also drive continuous improvement projects to constantly reduce the waste.
- Use TPM best practice to improve the production processes and improve efficiency.
- Drive focus improvement program to achieve business operational excellence.
- Support product quality through full implementation of TPM quality maintenance pillar activities.
The Person Must
- Have good interpersonal and people management skills
- Have excellent leadership and mentoring skills.
- Possess good communication skills
- Be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office suite.
- 5 O-Levels credits including Mathematics and English Language
- HND/ First Degree In Science / Engineering related disciplines (minimum of Second Lower or Lower Credit).
- Minimum of 5 years cognate experience in a recognized manufacturing company.
How To Apply