Contract Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc: Milling Assistant Recruitment
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
The Job : Milling Assistant
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- Carry out essential production (breakdown and preventive) maintenance in order to minimize downtime.
- Carry out daily Good Manufacturing Practice checks of milling operations and machines for optimal capacity utilization.
- Ensure timely and proper documentation of process reading and quality analysis report.
- Maintain a high level of hygiene and housekeeping.
- To implement all designated tasks as specified by the Mill Supervisor/Miller in relation to the efficient running of the mills.
The Person Must
- Have good oral and written communication skills.
- Be physically fit.
- Have good interpersonal skills.
- Ordinary National Diploma in Sciences.
- Five (5) O-Levels credits including Mathematics and English in not more than two sittings.
- Two (2) years cognate experience
How To Apply
Note: Please note that the role is a temporary role.