Full-time Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc: Supply Chain Officer/Analyst Vacancy
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
The Job : Supply Chain Officer/Analyst
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- Manage raising and delivery on blanket orders for production SKUs.
- Prepare purchase forecasts for all production packaging SKUs.
- Coordinate delivery schedules and other supply chain activities on production SKUs.
- Gather and interprets relevant data (costs, productivity, demand patterns, etc.)
- Develop consumption forecast and periodic performance reports to aid management decisions
- B.Sc in Engineering/Social Sciences
- Good working knowledge using AX
- Membership of CIPS, CISCM, CIWM is an added advantage
- 2-3 years experience in supply chain and Inventory Management
The person must have:
- A strong analytical and quantitative skills.
- A Strong predictive and forecast ability
- Good communication skills, oral and written
- Must have knowledge of JIT,MRP & demand forecast
- Good Computer skills
How To Apply