Full-time Food & Beverage Manager at Novotel Hotels and Resorts
Novotel Hotels and Resorts Port Harcourt offers the perfect blend of comfort and convenience for your visit to the Garden City. Its location is ideal for both leisure and business travelers conveniently situated only 20 minutes from the Airport and golf course. Our rooms are spaciously designed to suit every traveling style or requirement. Facilities include restaurant, bar, laundry service, pool, parking and fitness centre.
The Job : Food & Beverage Manager
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- Manage all F&B and day-to-day operations within budgeted guidelines and to the highest standards
- Preserve excellent levels of internal and external customer service
- Design exceptional menus, purchase goods and continuously make necessary improvements
- Identify customers’ needs and respond proactively to all of their concerns
- Lead F&B team by attracting, recruiting, training and appraising talented personnel
- Establish targets, KPI’s, schedules, policies and procedures
- Provide a two way communication and nurture an ownership environment with emphasis in motivation and teamwork
- Comply with all health and safety regulations
- Report on management regarding sales results and productivity
- Proven food and beverage management experience
- Working knowledge of various computer software programs (MS Office, restaurant management software, POS)
- Ability to spot and resolve problems efficiently
- Mastery in delegating multiple tasks
- Communication and leadership skills
- Up to date with food and beverages trends and best practices
- Ability to manage personnel and meet financial targets
- Guest-oriented and service-minded
- Culinary school diploma or degree in Food Service Management or related field.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as subject of the email.