Full-time Foremost Insurance Company – Stresert Services Limited: Head, Research Strategy and Corporate Communication Recruitment
Stresert Services Limited – Our client is one of the foremost Insurance companies in Nigeria. They are recruiting to fill the position below:
The Job : Head, Research Strategy and Corporate Communication
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- Ensure the bank is highly visible through cost effective media campaigns
- Advice the management on the company’s strategy views.
- Brand Management.
- Daily management and updating of all business information on the banks web site
- Arrange and manage events designed to promote the bank’s business (e.g. AGMs, Customer Fora, and Product Launches etc.)
- Internal communication to the banks stakeholder s through e-mails ;First City Voice and other agreed channels
- Daily newspaper review and posting on internet
- Tracking of relevant business information from the daily newspaper for future research activities
- Track development within the industry and report to management
- Generate papers for public presentation for the Chief executive and the chairman.
- Establish and maintain a formidable media relationship to douse all negative reporting.
- Consistently communicate the activities of the bank to its internal stakeholders
- Generate strong public awareness for the bank business through the media
- Ensure good media positioning for the bank and build strong image for the Chief Executive
- Maintain a positive public perception amongst the stakeholders
Key Perfomance Indicators
- Improved image perception among stakeholders
- Number of times the bank’s activities are mentioned in various newspapers
- Zero negative report
- Timely circulation of First City Voice, e-mails etc (One per Quarter)
- Quality relevance and frequency of information and reports
- External and internal surveys on brand quality, perception, and awareness
- Impact of information provided on the banks business and activities.
- Timeliness of information and reports
- Customers’ feedback
- Internal and external improved public perception of the bank Strong relationship with the media that douses all negative perception
- Strong image bank account for the CEO
- Strong media appearance of the CEO
- First degree in any business discipline
- Minimum of 8 years, with experience in brand management/ corporate communications
How To Apply
Applicants should forward their CV’s to: [email protected] using ‘HCM-INS’ or CMO-002 or HRSCC depending on the position being applied for as subject of application