Full-time Freight Operations Team Member at Aramex Delivery Services Limited
Aramex has rapidly grown into a global brand, recognized for its customized services and innovative products. Listed on the Dubai Financial Market (DFM) and based in the UAE, Aramex is centrally located at the crossroads between East and West, which allows us to provide customized logistics solutions anywhere in the world effectively and reach more businesses and consumers regionally and globally.
We are committed to continually enhancing our operations across the region while pursuing opportunities for business growth in emerging markets abroad. This approach is core to the sustainable development of our business and commitment to facilitating wider, global trade in an ever-changing world.
The Job : Freight Operations Team Member
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- Ensure that shipments are picked up and delivered as per time frame
- Knowledge of form M, PAR, and other customers clearing documents
- Finalise agreements with airlines, trucking suppliers, in line with freight standards
- Ensure good communication with the customer service and sales team
- Ensure shipments customs duties are collected, paid
How To Apply
Applicants should send CVs to [email protected]