Full-time Front Desk Officer at SafeHaus – UK Nigeria
SafeHaus-UK Nigeria – We are a personal and corporate concierge company based in Ikeja, providing our services to Nigerians in diaspora, indigenes and foreign expatriates. Our concierge services include airport pickups, booking temporary holiday residences to recruiting domestic staff.
The Job : Front Desk Officer
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- We are currently looking for a Front Desk Officer who is self-motivated and hardworking, with good work ethics. Our ideal candidate should display qualities of self-motivation, resourcefulness, organisation, exceptional attention to detail and excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Perform a variety of clerical duties as the face of the office, greet visitors, respond to phone calls, manage email requests and mail.
- Distinguish issues requiring immediate attention from routine, and communicate to the Director of any changes from standard operation.
- Type letters, reports, financial data and review materials for accuracy and format.
- Assist staff with coordination of schedules, appointments, daily operational tasks, and travel arrangements.
- Establish and maintain record-keeping system for files, contacts, and employee directory.
- Assist and provide guidance to new staff with completing job related duties.
Skills and Qualifications
- Proven administration/Front Desk experience
- Exceptional written and verbal communication
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- BA (desirable but not essential)
- Comfortable handling petty cash
How To Apply
Applicants should send their CV’s and Cover Letter detailing their experience in this area, and include details of two work-related referees and one character referee, to: [email protected]