Full-time Front Desk Representatives at Bridgelanes Nigeria Limited
BridgeLanes is a Real Estate Investment Company; we develop, manage, sell and buy choice properties in choice locations in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
The Job : Front Desk Representatives
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- We are looking for a pleasant Front Desk Representative to undertake all receptionist and clerical duties at the desk of our main entrance. You will be the “face” of the company for all visitors and will be responsible for the first impression we make.
- The ideal candidate will have a friendly and easy going personality while also being very perceptive and disciplined. You should be able to deal with complaints and give accurate information. A customer-oriented approach is essential. The goal is to make guests and visitors feel comfortable and valued while on our premises.
- Keep front desk tidy and presentable with all necessary material (pens, forms, paper etc.)
- Greet and welcome guests
- Answer questions and address complaints
- Answer all incoming calls and redirect them or keep messages
- Receive letters, packages etc. and distribute them
- Prepare outgoing mail by drafting correspondence, securing parcels etc.
- Check, sort and forward emails
- Monitor office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Keep updated records and files
- Will be responsible for creating and managing the company’s social media
- Handle online marketing and offline for the company
- Monitor office expenses and costs
- Take up other duties as assigned (travel arrangements, schedules etc.)
- Take up marketing role and also serves as the managing director’s personal assistant.
- Proven experience as front desk representative, agent or relevant position
- Familiarity with office machines (e.g. fax, printer etc.)
- Knowledge of office management and basic bookkeeping
- Proficient in English (oral and written)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Word)
- Strong communication and people skills
- Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- Problem-solving skills
- Customer service orientation
- Corporate office wear is mandatory
- BSc; additional qualifications will be a plus
How To Apply