Full-time Fulfillment Associate at Supermart.ng
Supermart.ng, Nigeria’s leading online supermarket. If you desire to work in a fast paced environment, and experience rapid personal and career growth while making a tremendous impact in society, then this might be the company for you. We offer a truly entrepreneurial experience in a fast paced, yet structured environment, work within a proudly Nigerian company built by young, talented and dynamic entrepreneurs. We operate a structured yet fun and easy-going work environment and also a management trainee and in-house entrepreneurial mentor-ship program.
The Job : Fulfillment Associate
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- Manage the picking and sorting of items in good condition and without defects at a rate of 30 seconds per item while abiding by customers instructions and suggesting replacements when items are unavailable.
- Negotiate best rates and prices with logistics service providers and suppliers.
- Organize dispatch of Delivery Drivers to pick up items from branches as well as to deliver completed items to customers.
- Determine the best delivery method for each delivery.
- Diligently apply company’s standard operating procedures in all operations
- Conduct regular analysis of key metrics and implement lasting solutions and best practices to improve performance where necessary and reduce issues.
- Constant review of processes following review procedure to ensure efficient processing and early delivery of customers’ orders.
- Documenting necessary information about activities and providing real-time updates to Supervisor.
- Perform quality and quantity checks before dispatching the order.
- Resolution of issues in a very swift and proactive manner as they arise from Personal Shoppers, Delivery Drivers, Customers and Retail Partners.
- Prepare end-of-day process report with accurate and complete information and reconciliation of all expenses.
- Lead or participate in cross-functional initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree in any relevant field.
- 1-year working experience, preferably but not necessarily in retail, supermarket, ecommerce.
- Ability to work with minimal or no supervision.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Extensive attention to detail.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated ability in teamwork, team leadership and taking responsibility.
- Strict adherence to processes and process review procedure.
- Demonstrated propensity to learning new processes and self-teaching.
- Demonstrated propensity to building the team and personal efficiency and self-management.
- Positive long-term oriented problem-solving attitude and ability to be creative in new situations.
- Team Playing Spirit
- Ability to work under pressure.
Task-Related Skill Expectations:
- Technical Abilities with Devices
- Picking Speed and 100% Accuracy
- Team Playing Spirit
- Written Communication
- Ability to make sound and good decisions in a short time under pressure.
How To Apply