Full-time Fund/Investment Manager at Chateau Royal Real Estate Limited
Chateau Royal Real Estate Limited Incorporated. The principal activities of the company include real estate development, property trading and strategic real estate advisory services. With intent on improving returns on asset employed by investment in real estate sector of emerging marketing.
The Job : Fund/Investment Manager
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Job Type: Full-time
As a fund/investment Manager you will be responsible for deal origination, underwriting and closing. As Chateau-Royal acquires approximately 300-600 properties per year, the pace is fast and requires the ability to effectively prioritize and manage many priorities in order to meet the Firm’s desired growth. The proper candidate will be someone who is excited by this high-energy, entrepreneurial environment while at the same time exhibiting the polished demeanor of a seasoned professional.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Deal origination. The Investment Manager shall directly source, value, negotiate and close real estate acquisitions.
- Generating offers for investment opportunities, negotiating and executing with prospect.
- Assist with the due diligence process including review of legal documents, third party reports and other materials.
- Maintaining current market information and contacts in order to source and quickly react to investment opportunities.
- Track / monitor current trends in equity markets.
- Assisting with client presentations and Investment Book preparation
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Self-motivated, hard-working and able to work as part of a team.
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship skills.
- Experience Fund sourcing, underwriting, and closing investment transactions and financings.
- Established network of broker, owner and financial institution relationships to facilitate sourcing.
- A sound understanding of the capital markets.
- Strong financial background and expertise with financial modeling required.
- Transaction due diligence and management of the closing process.
- Flexibility in competently managing competing priorities and changing expectations.
- Conscientious and attentive to detail. Possesses strong transactional management, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrate initiative, flexibility, creativity and provide complete follow-through on areas of responsibility
- Age : 25-40 Years
- Female Applicants Only
- Degree in Finance, Business, Sales or equivalent.
- 3 to 6 years of relevant Banking, Sales, Fund/Portfolio management, investment experience. (Direct overseas Fund/Portfolio investment experience will be advantageous)
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Highly competent PC skills, particularly in Excel spreadsheets, Power point etc.
How To Apply
Interested and Qualified candidates should forward their comprehensive resume, supported with a cover letter to [email protected] with Fund/Investment Manager has subject