Full-time Gallery Assistant at See Africa Limited
See Africa is a gateway to “Africa” and other attraction centers for a guided tour, explore the historic centers of Africa and historic arts and artist from the continent. Our company has been in existence in arts and tourism for two decades. Our experienced guides will tell you about the African arts, tourism, and attraction centers.
The Job : Gallery Assistant
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- Act as the first point of contact for gallery visitors and office vendors
- Answer and field telephone calls efficiently and confidently
- Maintain the gallery contact database
- Assist gallery staff as needed with day-to-day tasks and errands
- Liaise with the IT company
- Maintain and organize office supplies, equipment and filing system
- Plan and manage events
- Assist with the ongoing organization and daily tidying up of the office facility.
- The ideal candidate will be highly motivated and hard working with the ability to handle whatever task is put before them with efficiency and attention to detail while maintaining a positive, team-oriented approach.
- Candidate should have a B.Sc, BA or HND in Art History, Tourism or related field and at least one year of related professional experience.
How To Apply
Applicants should send their Resume to: [email protected] with “Gallery Assistant” in the subject line. No phone calls, please.