Full-time Garmspot Nigeria Limited:Business Development Executive Recruitment
Garmspot Nigeria Limited is one of the fastest growing online retail stores in Nigeria, that specializes in creating, producing, marketing and distribution of cutting edge urbanwear brands, contemporary designs, and fashion accessories and beauty and grooming products. We aim to be the leading supplier of the best brands NigeriaAfrica has to offer. Using our web platform, Garmspot delivers pieces to our clientele from our regional centre in Lagos to all the corners of the world.
Our team is always working to build a unique merchant network in Africa focused on the trendiest apparel and accessories sourced from local and international brands alike.
The Job : Business Development Executive
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- The Business Development Executive is responsible for developing a growth strategy that strikes an effective balance between financial gain and customer satisfaction.
- Garmspot’s goal with this working relationship is to drive significant financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients and customers of ‘Garmspot’ and its subsidiary ‘Garmprint’.
- The priority of this position is thus to assist the company in acquiring new customers and selling additional products and services while working closely with the Graphics and Design team to meet the requirements of clients and customers.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Identify new sales leads
- Researching organisations and individuals online to identify new leads.
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs.
- Researching the needs of other companies and learning who makes decisions about purchasing.
- Contacting potential Garmspot and Garmprint clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings.
- Planning, branding and overseeing new market initiatives.
- Developing quotes and proposals.
- Build strong relationships with new customers and retain existing clients
- Contacting clients to inform them about new developments in the company’s products and enhance existing relationships.
- Work with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs.
- Negotiating and renegotiating with customers and clients by phone, e-mail, and in person.
- Close business deals by coordinating requirements, developing and negotiating contracts, and integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Participate in client debriefs in close conjunction with the Administrative Secretary’s brand reporting.
- Promote the company’s products and services while addressing or predicting the objectives of our clients.
- Attending conferences, markets and industry events, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
- Present to and consult with mid and senior level management on business trends with a view to developing new services, products, and distribution channels
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services and distribution channels that would lead to an increase in sales.
- Keep records of sales, revenues, invoices, and other necessary data required to ascertain an informed position on the sales positions, capacities and achievable targets of the products and services of Garmspot and its subsidiaries.
- Developing sales goals for the team and ensuring they are met.
- Submit sales progress reports bi-monthly and ensure data is accurate.
- Track and record activity on accounts and help to close deals to meet these targets.
- Develop a strong understanding of the company and its brand and suggest ways in which the Identity of the existing brand can be sustained, communicated and improved.
- Ensure all team members represent the company in the best light.
- Research and develop a thorough understanding of Garmspot’s people and capabilities.
- Understand the company’s goal and purpose in order to continually enhance the company’s performance.
- Enhance organizational reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Liaise with the Procurement officer and the designated office assistant to ensure records are updated at required intervals for effective brand reporting and to accurately ascertain the sales position of the company
- Coordinate with the online operations to ensure technical issues are solved and key performance data on the web
Required Skills and Competencies
- Proven work experience at least 3 years in a position pertaining to business development, sales, or any other relevant role.
- Experience in customer support is a plus. Candidate would be able to identify customer needs and challenges.
- Reasonable Market Knowledge.
- Experience in project management and/or sales.
- High attention to detail and a focus on fact-based decision making.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills, with emphasis on priorities and goal setting.
- Ability to build rapport
- Superior presentation and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- IT fluency and other technical skills required to understand and propose products or solutions by focusing on client requirements.
- Effective usage of Microsoft Office and statistical analysis software.
- B.Sc/BA or HND in Business Administration, Sales, or a relevant field.
- An MBA would greatly improve viability for this position.
How To Apply
Applicants should send their CV’s and Cover Letter to: [email protected] Use the Job Title as the subject of your application.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted. Also, applications without cover letter would not be considered.