Full-time GBfoods Africa Recruitment – Regional Route-to-Market Manager
GB foods is a leading FMCG group in West and Central Africa. We are into Trading and Manufacturing of branded food products for the African market.
The Job : Regional Route-to-Market Manager
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Department: BU Nigeria
Role & Responsibilities
- To execute sales redistribution practices in Regions local markets adhering to GBfoods Route to Market plan. Manage Sales projects and support regional Sales Managers in capability development and sell out.
- Execute sell out in local markets following GBfoods Route to Market Procedure for sales redistribution.
- Manage Key distributors sales team using measurable sales metrics.
- Lead the coverage expansion plan incorporating new stores enlistment across the Region.
- Generate and review RTM metrics dashboard and monitor distributors performance dashboard leveraging IT tools
- Coordinate execution of all product launch, activation exercise and re-launch of existing products in the regions.
- Assuring adherence to route coverage plan and SFA tools
- Developing sales capability across the region.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in any discipline
- Minimum of 3 years’ relevant experience in Field Sales / Modern Trade Operations in FMCG company
- Strong experience in the use of SFA & Key distributors RTM Model
- Individual must be detail orientated with analytical skills
- Good presentation skills
- Sales capability development
- Use and deployment of Sales Force Automation tools.
What do we expect from you?
- Ability to work in start-up role
- Positive & working to succeed against odds.
What can you expect from us?
- Multinational working experience
- Good development.
How To Apply