Internship General Electric (GE) Nigeria: Sales Intern – BHGE Nigeria Recruitment
GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
The Job :Sales Intern – BHGE Nigeria
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Ref Id: 3087481
Job Function: Sales
Business Segment: Oil & Gas Global Operations
- BHGE Nigeria is offering an internship/co-op program designed to give college/university students challenging work assignments, developmental feedback, and exposure to leadership.
- The duration of our internship program spans a period of 3 – 6 months, and combines hands-on experience with formal performance feedback to help participants transition from a collegial environment to the workplace.
We are offering multiple internship opportunities. Candidates need to be available commencing from May 2018 for the next 3 to through 6 months:
Intern-Industrial Market Penetration (Sales):
- Identify and unlock opportunities within non-O&G and other industrial segments.
- Conduct an industrial market assessment to identify TAM and quick wins.
- Categorize countries based on market size; identify channels to penetrate markets.
- Rank countries based on industrial base and available opportunities.
- Identify key segments with potential for quick wins.
- Develop a go-to-market strategy.
Intern-Commercial Data Analytics (Sales):
- To improve the quality of data used by region leadership for planning and decision making.
- Understand how the BHGE commercial analytics tools work.
- Understand the tool, identify discrepancies in user entries.
- Search out discrepancies on data entry and results.
- Propose initiatives to drive accuracy going forward.
- Engage Sales and Commercial Teams in clean up.
- Roll out initiatives to promote data accuracy.
- Monitor to test adoption and improved data accuracy
Intern – SSA Install Base (Digital Solutions):
- Easily identify and target customers for order growth.
- Develop a simple robust install base that is easy to maintain and update.
- Intern-Industrial Market Penetration (Sales) Fresh Graduate – Degree in Sciences//Marketing/Economics
- Intern-Commercial Data Analytics (Sales) Fresh Graduate – Degree in Data Science/Statistics/Marketing
- Intern – SSA Install Base (Digital Solutions)Undergraduate – Degree in Engineering or Business
- A valid NYSC discharge or exemption certificate will be required (please indicate clearly on your resume)
- Must have valid authorization to work full-time without any restriction in Nigeria
How To Apply