Full-time Gidi Mobile Limited: Product Designer Recruitment
Gidi Mobile Limited – Our organisation is a dynamic fast-paced technology firm, positioned to make an impact in the technology sector while delivering value to its customers.
The Job : Product Designer
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Are you a stickler for product perfection? Would you ascend Mt Everest with no oxygen to find the perfect user experience design? Do UI brilliance, economy of gestures, & sub-conscious product delight hooks sound exciting to you? Would you like to deliver products that are deliriously beautiful, AND transform millions of human lives for the better, forever? Would you like to join a global, world-class team of experts that loves to have fun while doing great work? If this is you in a nutshell, then we have a job for you!
- You will be responsible for product design for mobile & web platforms, from concept to final hand-off to engineering.
- You will be responsible for ensuring that our products are designed with jaw-dropping user-interfaces, and that they incorporate best-in-class user experience design. You will convert business requirements into pixel perfect designs; bringing them to life with a variety of usability techniques.
- You will create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps for mobile and web platforms.
- You will present and defend designs and deliverables to peers and executives.
- You will conduct user research and evaluate user feedback.
- You will establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards. You will design flows and experiences that are incredibly simple and elegant.
To be successful in this role, you are expected to have:
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Engineering, Interaction Design, Visual Communication, New Media Design or any related Design field
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in UI/UX design
- Superior UX and UI skills and the ability to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artefacts, and then transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces.
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps
- Exceptional front-end web design expertise
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Adobe XD, Illustrator, Origami, Axure, Visio, Zeplin, Invision, Sketch, or other visual design and prototyping tools or equivalent
- Knowledge of all aspects of the software development life cycle (e.g. requirements, analysis, design, implementation, testing, and documentation) and associated execution models (e.g. Waterfall, Agile, etc.)
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- The ability to present your designs and sell your solutions
Finally, in terms of human qualities, a strong candidate for this role will:
- Have a very deep love for art & beauty
- Be deeply curious, and up-to-date with the latest UI trends & techniques
- Have a very high level of integrity, and unquestioned respect for intellectual property
- Be very hardworking, very persistent, and very self-driven
- Share our passion to create a better world through our work
How To Apply