Full-time Gidi Mobile Limited: Visual Designer Recruitment
Gidi Mobile Limited – Our organisation is a dynamic fast-paced technology firm, positioned to make an impact in the technology sector while delivering value to its customers.
The Job : Visual Designer
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- Are you an experienced Visual Designer looking to join a dynamic team of young and super-bright innovators who are passionate about transforming lives through technology?
- Do you perceive worlds, seen & unseen, in terms of forms, space, colour, typography & aesthetics?
- Are you passionate about excellence in design & breaking new frontiers?
- Would you like to join a global, world-class team of experts that loves to have fun while doing great work?
- If this is you in a nutshell, then we have a job for you!
- You will be responsible for shaping and improving user experience by employing illustrations, photography, typography, space, layouts, and color to enhance usability of our products, as well as their aesthetic appeal.
- You will concept & design high quality creative work that effectively communicate product function and brand identity, across a variety of media.
- You will create new learning and entertainment experiences in live and digital environments.
- You will also be responsible for designing creative presentations, graphics and other visual content for internal and external audiences.
- You will defend our brand guidelines, and encourage adoption and company-wide use
- You will also design infographics and other creative data visualizations
To be successful in this role, you are expected to have:
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience at a creative/design company or an in-house team and a portfolio that showcases awe-inspiring design work.
- Very deep & demonstrable expertise with visual design & visual design principles
- Proficiency with design & creative software including, but not limited to, InDesign, Premiere Pro, After effect, Illustrator, and Photoshop
- Excellent visual, written and verbal communications skills.
- Solid experience in developing creative solutions in a variety of campaigns, across a broad range of problems and media including advertising, print, video/broadcast, interactive (web, DM, and social networking), retail communications, and channel POS.
- Excellent presentation, interpersonal and analytical skills, as well as the ability to communicate complex, sometimes abstract, design concepts clearly and persuasively.
Finally, in terms of human qualities, a strong candidate for this role will:
- Have a very deep love for art & beauty
- Be deeply curious, and up-to-date with the latest trends & techniques
- Have a very high level of integrity, and unquestioned respect for intellectual property
- Be very hardworking, very persistent, and very self-driven
- Share our passion to create a better world through our work.
How To Apply