Full-time God Is Good Motors – GIGM: Terminal Accountant Recruitment
At Nigeria’s leading Logistics Company, we are constantly in search of exceptional talents to partner with us in building a world class institution.
If you think you’re exceptional, talented and excellence oriented, we have a space for you!
The Job : Terminal Accountant
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Enugu, Nigeria
- Responsible for all the accounting functions in the Terminal.
- Work with and assists the Chief Financial Officer in implementing account functions for the company.
- Handle all the cash expenses at the Terminal.
- Prepare reports of all movement of finance in and out of the Terminal.
- Ensure that daily call-over and verification are carried out on all transactions posted into the system from the Terminal.
- Assist in producing schedules for remittance/payment of VAT, PAYE and other statutory payments from the Terminal.
- Liaise with the head office to prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements to be submitted to management.
- He also ensures completeness of all payments and dr receipts, invoices, Debit/Credit Memos and ensures they are correctly posted into the Accounting System.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Secure Terminal financial information by completing data base backups.
- Comply with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
How To Apply
Applicants should send CVs to [email protected]