Full-time Government Relations Support at ENYO Retail & Supply Limited
ENYO Retail & Supply Limited is a customer-focused, technology-driven, fuels retailing company. Poised to deliver best-in-class retail experiences, leveraging complimentary brands and optimized returns to investors.
The Job : Government Relations Support
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- The role is responsible for supporting the Government Relations Operations (Government Agencies) majorly in administrative duties and would be required to step in and cover for the Team Lead.
- The Government Relations Officer will work closely and efficiently with Sales, Engineering and Finance units in ensuring approval documents are secured as timely as possible.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Support statutory documentation and regulatory oil & gas license renewals with government agencies (DPR, PPMC, PEF).
- Manage relationships with regulatory and other agencies.Support the strong ethical relationship between Enyo and relevant institutions/ bodies with a view to ensure the long-term viability of the business.
- Document and manage all government regulations around Enyo operations to ensure compliance.
- Support the registration and approval processes for the company in the various states
- Maintain effective corporate relationship with key stakeholders at the Federal, State and Local Government level
- Carry out research, provide detailed policy analysis, identify regional vulnerabilities and recommend due mitigation.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration/Management Sciences
- Good relationship & stakeholder management skills
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient use of Ms Word, PowerPoint and Excel (Intermediate)
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills
How To Apply