Full-time GraceCo Limited: Sales Administration Supervisor Vacancy
GraceCo Limited is a food processing and manufacturing company with specialty in consumer goods and the production of input for bakers and the confectionery industries. Graceco is a leader in confectioneries and bakers’ items. Our success is powered by our world-class team of highly engaged and committed staff.
The Job : Sales Administration Supervisor
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
The Sales Administration Supervisor will be responsible for daily coordination of sales activities including the processing of orders, compilation of sales reporting, preparing, sales materials, and sample processing. The position holder is also responsible for drafting/updating and implementing the approved sales handbook. The position holder is the team leader for the sales back office team.
Job location and working hours: The position is located at Alagbado Lagos, Nigeria. Working time is normally between 7:30am5pm Mondays to Fridays and 8:30am3pm on Saturdays.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Compile and report monthly sales numbers by product and by volume; involves develop infographics for all the products
- Analyse the performance of each sales staff visàvis their target and advice HR and Management
- Help prepare sales presentations and other communication to various stakeholders
- Liaise with the production administrator to ensure there is adequate raw material to meet predetermined weekly sales order based on the monthly sales forecast
- Liaise with production managers to ensure orders are produced in the requested quantity based on the monthly sales forecast
- Liaise with HR/admin to ensure all HR related issues for sales staff are promptly attended to
- Liaise with procurement department to ensure all sales related issues are promptly attended
- In consultation with other sales management, draft/update relevant sales handbook and ensure all sales staff work in line with the book.
- Recommend for disciplinary action, after necessary findings, any sales staff violating the policies and procedures in the sales handbook; other violations of company policies which are not stated in the sales handbook should be handled directed by the sales staff direct supervisor and HR department.
- Liaise with logistic manager to ensure products are delivered in time, to the right location and in right quantity.
- Coordinate and provide leadership to sales administrators
- Liaise with sales management team to determine monthly sales forecast figure and cascade same to the sales reps and other departments needed to achieve the forecast.
- Ensure the implementation of sales and marketing initiatives and other marketing capabilities in to find new customers and drive revenue.
- Update any necessary marketing pieces for tradeshows, exhibition, market storm, etc.; helping with overall preparation, logistics, etc.
- Champions promotional activities on social media and other channels to create a growing awareness
- Analyze and report on web site visitors behaviour using Google Analytics.
- Manage aggrieved customer professionally
- The ideal candidate will have experience managing multiple projects in a dynamic fastpaced environment. He or she will be well versed in all Microsoft Office including excel, power point, and word.
- Ability to operate in team as team leader
- Ability to handle successfully and effectively assigned responsibility for specific assignments such as sales exhibition, sales campaign, market storming, market intelligent gathering, etc.
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally
- Ability to write strong business report and other forms of communication to various stakeholders
- Effective people supervision skill; Possess the confidence and ability to influence people; strong physical presence and energy
- Possess excellent inter personal skills; be selfmotivated
- Possess high level of initiative and emotional intelligence; able to think outside the box
- Sound awareness of emerging issues within and outside department/ organisation with the ability to adapt to the changing operating environment of the sector
- Suggest innovative solutions to common departmental problem
- Applicant should have MBA in Statistics, Management science and other related discipline.
- Applicant must be computer literate: Excel, MS Word, Power Point
- Applicant must reside within Ikeja, Agege, Ipaja, Otta, Alagbado and environs.
- Applicant must have minimum of 2 years’ experience as supervisor in customer service related position
How To Apply