Full-time Graduate Cv Submission at Interswitch Group
Interswitch is an Africa-focused integrated digital payments and commerce company that facilitates the electronic circulation of money as well as the exchange of value between individuals and organizations on a timely and consistent basis. We see an Africa where payment is a seamless part of our everyday lives, and our mission is to create transaction solutions that enable individuals and communities prosper across the continent.
The Job : Executive, Sales Network
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- To effectively sell Interswitch products and solutions to pre-defined target markets and deliver revenue targets for products/solutions as indicated in the budget for assigned portfolio
- To manage relationships with clients and identified key accounts in assigned portfolio
- Performs sales activities (presentation, prospecting) using the Miller Heiman sales methodology
- Prospects for new opportunities and identifies new profitable customers for Interswitch products/solutions in the assigned sector
- Solicits for customers and Cross-sells/up-sells group’s products & solutions to existing clients/customers
- Identifies networking opportunities, sales conferences and events that would provide positive impact to the sales bottom line in assigned sectors
- Attends exhibitions to generate sales leads/opportunities that can be converted to sales post-event
- Carries out external presentations to potential customers; performs customer demonstrations
- Follows up on leads and opportunities
- Develops proposals for customers and negotiates contract & payment terms with clients, reviews and prepare tenets of agreements/ MOU/NDA and works with Legal team to finalize and execute the contracts with client
- Actively uses the CRM tool to manage the sales process and maintain accurate & up to date information on all clients (customer database)
- Ensures that relevant documents and agreements with clients/sales opportunities are executed and linked to the customer profile on the CRM database
- Prepares and attends Performance Evaluation sessions with Team Lead, Group Head and Divisional CEO, Sales Networks
- Generates demand by pro-actively reaching potential customers to make them aware of the company’s products & solutions
Customer Relationship and Account Management:
- Develops and maintains strong relationship with key customers of products in assigned sectors using the key account management framework.
- Liaises with relevant internal teams to ensure customer issues and complaints with any client in assigned portfolio are properly resolved (escalates where necessary)
- Drives the process by working with Finance team for receiving balance payments for all projects completed with sign off in assigned sector/portfolio within stipulated period
- Provides market feedback, competitor & industry insight to Team Lead & Group Head that will aid the sufficient visibility of payment products in sectors assigned.
- Performs market polling exercise as input to the annual budget/strategy formulation process
Performance Review and Monitoring:
- Carries out daily review of open opportunities to ensure they are closed in the month of consideration
- Reviews portfolio sales & revenue performance against set targets with the Team Lead/ Head using the CRM tool
- Reviews possible revenue lines and income for the coming quarter
- Monitors sales performance & deviations from budget.
- Prepares and submit weekly and monthly reports on the sales activities to the Team Lead/Head
- Bachelor’s degree in any related discipline.
Experience (Number of relevant years):
- 1- 3 years minimum experience in a similar customer facing function with experience identifying and following up potential leads
How To Apply