Full-time Graduate Mechanical (Technical) Engineer at Workforce Group
Workforce Group is seeking to employ suitable and qualified applicants to fill the position of Graduate Mechanical (Technical) Engineer .
The Position is based in Nigeria.
The Job : Graduate Mechanical (Technical) Engineer
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- Provide a roaster for machine maintenance for all clients
- Ensure maintenance roaster is adhered too.
- Provide monthly maintenance status report for all machines.
- Trouble shooting
- Institute Preventive maintenance routine
- Keep inventory of all machines, their locations and state
- Maintain and update machine movement register, between locations.
- Keep records of stock of spares and consumables
- Provide monthly stock of spares and consumables utilization
- Ensure utilization of spares and consumables are billed adequately
- Ensure appropriate stock ordering through efficient demand forecast.
- Prevent stock out.
- Eliminate pilfering, theft and inventory mismanagement.
CLIENT SERVICE MANAGEMENT
- Evaluate customer’s needs and recommend appropriate action.
- Review customer’s requirements every fortnight and ensure appropriate management action.
- Hold monthly review meetings with clients and furnish management with appropriate action plan.
- Direct request and unresolved issues to the designated resource
- Keep record of customers interactions and quotations for necessary follow-up
- BSc in Mechanical Engineering
- MInimum of 1 year experience in Maintenace
- Must be resident in Abuja
- Excellent communication skill
How To Apply
Interested and qualified? Kindly forward your Resume to [email protected] with Email Subject: ME – Abuja