Graphic Designer Intern at Rhics Technology
Rhics is a creative digital agency headquartered in London, UK with branches across 3 continents. We specialise in Mobile & Web Application development, Design & Branding and general IT consultancy.
We have a proven history of creating online success for global organisations via our suite of service offerings. We help define your goals, create effective strategies, build easy to use applications, and design award-winning systems that communicates the desired message.
The Job : Graphic Designer Intern
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
We are looking for a smart and creative graphic design intern with up-to-date knowledge to interpret our clients’ needs and to design solutions with high visual impact. He/ She should be able to:
- Interact, communicate and present ideas effectively.
- Develop graphics for product illustrations, logos, and websites.
- Select colors, images, text style, and layouts.
- Present the designs to clients, incorporate changes from clients into the final designs.
- Review designs for errors before printing or publishing them.
- Demonstrate professionalism regarding time, cost and deadlines.
Applicants are expected to be able to:
- Work simultaneously on multiple projects based on current client workload and timing.
- Create visual aspects of marketing materials, websites and other media, including infographics.
- Put together disparate elements of a design created by another professional, such as the icons, photographs and other components necessary for a website design
- Consult with clients’ marketing, copywriting and sales teams to create cohesive designs that reflect our clients’ corporate cultures and goals
- Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials.
- Plan concept by studying information and materials.
- Obtains approval of concept by submitting a rough layout for approval.
- Prepares final layout by marking and pasting up finished copy and art.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Qualification and Skills
Applicants must be well grounded in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe In Design and CorelDraw.
How To Apply
Applicants should send their CV and/or Portfolio to [email protected] using the Job title as Subject of mail.