Full-time Graphics Designer at Print Anything Nigeria
Print Anything Nigeria helps companies and individuals succeed by promoting their business with effective print products. We achieve this by using our innovative print portal on our website as a holistic solution designed to get your Prints delivered within 48 hours.
The Job :Graphics Designer
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- As a Graphics Designer, you’ll be responsible for designing all of client’s print orders and also, in-house required designs
- At Print Anything, we expect you to have a basic knowledge of printing techniques which would improve your quality of knowledge to enable you to attend to clients efficiently
- Part of the primary responsibilities is to maintain outstanding customer service, uphold our Mission and Core Values, generate sales on all products.
- Design digital media campaigns that are aligned with business goals by managing end-to-end digital projects
- Coordinate the creation of digital content (e.g. website, blogs, press releases and social media uploads)
- Liaise with Marketing, Sales and Product development teams to ensure brand consistency throughout digital media campaigns.
- Suggest and implement direct marketing methods to increase profitability through digitally relatable content creation
- Interpretation of specific and nonspecific customer requirements. Estimating man hours required to produce a job.
- Developing design briefs that suit the client’s purpose and convey the intended message.
- Amend final designs to clients comments and gain full approval
- Collaborate with clients to determine project appropriate medium, plan production, and produce digital media samples by meeting clients to discuss the business objectives and requirements of the job.
- Brainstorm new ideas, layouts and graphics. Create images that identify a product or convey a message. Select colours, images, text style, and layout
- Working with a wide range of media and using graphic design software
- Thinking creatively and developing new design concepts, graphics and layouts
- Working closely with the Online Marketing team on concepts for online marketing campaigns. Producing effective marketing designs.
- Stay up-to-date with design application changes and industry developments
- Professionalism regarding dressing, time, costs and deadlines
- Provide reports on the team’s activities and rising trends in the industry to respective line managers when due.
- Proofreading to produce accurate and high-quality work. Reviewing designs for errors before printing or publishing them.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- All other responsibilities as assigned and as your supervisors see fit.
- B.S Degree in Computer or any related field
- Related work experience
- Extensive Knowledge on print specifications
- Not more than 26 years (at time of application)
- Abuja based ONLY!!!
How To Apply
Applicants should send their CV’s and portfolio to: [email protected]